A back-to-back Workshop on Journaling and Brush Pen Lettering
We’re bringing you back our Journaling and Brush Pen Lettering Workshop by Eris Ramos! Join us on December 9 from 1PM-5PM at The Wander Space, QC and learn tips and tricks from Eris Ramos – a blogger with over 29K followers.
What will I learn from this workshop?
- Learn how to start a journal system
- Understand the basics of brush pen lettering
- Apply different calligraphy techniques and various journal layouts
- Personalize a weekly spread
- Design a monthly spread
- Make banners and titles, cute doodles, and more
Who will benefit most from this workshop?
- Those who want to learn a new skill – haven’t really tried journaling and brush pen lettering before
- Those who want to try journaling but don’t know how to start
- Beginners who would like to enhance creativity styles and learn other journaling and calligraphy techniques
- Those who want to create/customize their own planners
- Students, employees, or entrepreneurs who want to learn how to be more productive
Workshop fee is PHP 1499 inclusive of snacks, a complete journaling and brush pen lettering kit, and exclusive design tips and resources.
We only have limited seats available to make sure everyone learns through our guided hands-on activities. Register now!
For inquiries, you may email us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
Eris Ramos is the QC-based artist behind the IG handle sadgirlstudying. She has written and edited learning materials for a local educational company, and she has also trained teachers all over the country. Her creative work, meanwhile, has been featured in online magazines here and abroad. In her free time, Eris keeps a journal and practices brush and pointed pen calligraphy which she shares with her 29K (and counting!) followers in Instagram. She is finishing her MA in Language Education at the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Follow her for your monthly dose of journaling inspiration.